Gulaab Kulfi / Rose Kulfi
This Gulaab Kulfi is very attractive; a very good option to serve to homecoming guests and top of that, amazing for your tastebud. It is very easy to make and this homemade ice dessert is truly a bliss in this summer.
Servings 3 people; 1 serving=80gm
- 500 ml Milk
- 1 cup Homemade Cream
- 1/2 cup RoseSyrup
- 1/8 cup Rosewater
- 1 tbsp kewrawater
- 1 tbsp spoon (as per taste)
- 1 tbsp Dry petals of Rose (optional)
- 1 tbsp Pista; chopped (optional)
Add milk in a heavy bottom pan. Reduce it into 1/3rd on low-medium flame. Keep stirring in between to avoid burning. Add sugar when the milk get reduced, right before turning the flame off.
Remove the pan and let it cool down at room temperature.
Take another bowl, whisk the cream manually.
Now, add rosesyrup, rosewater, kewra water, rosepetals and stir well; untill everything comes together .
Add reduced milk and Mix well. Add chopped pistachios.
Fill the mixture in the kulfi moulds. And, freeze overnight
To remove kulfi from the molds, keep molds in running water for 10 sec. Or dip the molds in warm water for 3-4 sec and pull out the kulfi out.
- You can use Roohafza in place of Rosesyrup (in case, it is unavailable).
- Always use full-fat milk to reduce it.
- You can serve kulfi with falooda of your favorite flavor.
- If you want to thicken the kulfi faster, you can add some bread slices in the kulfi mixture.